The following terms and conditions (the“Terms”) govern your use of the Whistler Partners website at https://www.whistlerpartners.com/ (the“Site") and your relationship with Whistler Partners ("we" or "us"). Please read these Terms carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. By using the Site you hereby acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by these Terms, and if you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
Modifications to Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. We will post changes and updates on the Site so that you will always be aware of what Terms are currently applicable.
If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Site. By continuing to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, such continued usage of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by such new Terms.
Using the Site
Use of the Site for any of the following purposes is expressly prohibited:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
To the extent you violate the prohibitions contained above, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any and all losses and costs resulting from such breach.
To the extent you submit information through the Site you acknowledge and agree to be contacted for information purposes only.
Whistler Partners is the owner or licensee of all information contained within the Site and you acknowledge and agree that your usage of the Site is for your personal, non-commercial use. Other than for such usage, you shall not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use any of the materials or content on the Site without Whistler Partners written consent.
The information provided on our Site is solely provided informational purposes relyed upon without further communication with Whistler Partners. To the extent that you are aware of any inaccuracies on the Site and inform us of such inaccuracies, we shall attempt to correct the inaccuracies in a reasonable amount of time.
We hereby make no representation or warranty with respect to:
- the existence or availability of any position identified on the Site;
- that any employer or client will ask for your contact information, resume or otherwise communicate with you;
- that any employer or client will maintain the confidentiality of any of your information or data provided to that employer or client; or
- the nature or terms of any ultimate employment relationship between you and any employer or client.
These Terms are subject to the laws of the State of New York.
Any question regarding these Terms should be sent to email@example.com